1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. What kind of car did you drive?
1979 Ford Pinto Bright School bus yellow! ACK! Junior Year
1986 Mitsubishi Colt Senior Year
3. It's Friday night...where are you?
Probably at some damn Music/Drama rehearsal
4. Were you a party animal?
Who had the TIME? I certainly didn't
5. Were you considered a flirt?
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
ALL OF THE ABOVE, plus Show Choir & Drama
7. Were you a nerd?
If the shoe fits...
8. Did you get suspended/expelled?
9. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't even know what the MELODY for it is let alone the lyrics. I was so NOT into Sports
10. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Theis (Ms. Pauli) Choir/Music
11. Where did you sit during lunch?
Um... God wherever I suppose.
12. School mascot?
Trojan .. GO condoms!
13. Homecoming court?
AHAHAHAH, you're kidding right? Not my fat ugly ass.
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yup, it was fun for the most part
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
The superintendent asked me specifically to sing solo at our commencement ceremony. The whole choir usually did it every year, but for my graduation, he put in a special request to Mrs. Theis that he wanted me to do it alone. I was honored.
16. Where did you go senior skip day?
17. Were you in any clubs?
18. Have you gained some weight since then?
I actually weigh less now.
19. Who was your Senior prom date?
A blind date, it was a horrible practical joke pulled on me. They set me up with one of the very SPECIAL kids. I humored HIM because well his IQ was like 75 and he had some major deformity issues HE didn't know any better and he was happy to go. Me? Hurt that people who I thought were friends would do that to me. But FUCK THEM, I danced with him anyway, it wasn't HIS fault.
20. Are you planning on going to (or did you go to) your 10 year reunion?
I wasn't invited to my 10th, had no clue when or where it was.
21. Who was your home room teacher?
Didn't have home room in High School
22. Did you play any sports?
23. Do you still talk to people from school?
I do actually. Gabrielle Dawn Goodman is still my best friend.I've known her 30 years. I talk to her every day. I see James Mischler here on LJ, I talk to Mike Emschwiller once in a while on the phone and I just found Martin Fernandez on MySpace! I talk to a handful of others on Classmates.com too once in a blue moon.