It's so true and those of you who have been married, are married or are living with someone of the opposite sex... DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING WHILE READING THIS.
It will shoot out of your nose.
How To Shower Like a Woman
1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to
lights and darks
2. Walk to bathroom wearing long bathrobe. If you see husband along the way,
cover up any exposed areas.
3. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more
4. Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah,
wide loofah, and pumice stone.
5. Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added
6. Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.
7. Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with
natural avocado oil. Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
8. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until
9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.
10. Rinse conditioner off hair.
11. Shave armpits and legs
12. Turn off shower
13. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.
14. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair
in super absorbent towel.
15. Check entire body for zits, tweeze hairs.
16. Return to bedroom wearing long bathrobe and towel on head.
How To Shower Like a Man
1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a
2. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake wiener
at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.
3. Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener
and scratch your ass.
4. Get in the shower.
5. Wash your face
6. Wash your armpits
7. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.
8. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in
9. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.
10. Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.
11. Shampoo your hair.
12. Make a Shampoo Mohawk.
14. Rinse off and get out of shower.
15. Partially dry off. Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was
hanging out of tub the whole time.
16. Admire wiener size in mirror again.
17. Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.
18. Return to bedroom with towel around your waist. If you pass wife, pull
off towel, shake wiener at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.
19. Throw wet towel on bed.