In fact I've said most of these almost daily for the past 30 years!
Subject: THINGS TO SAY WHEN STRESSED AT WORK.
1. "Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you."
2. "You say I'm a prick like it's a bad thing."
3. "Well this day was a total waste of getting out of bed."
4. "Well aren't we a bloody ray of fucking sunshine?"
5. "Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after."
6. "Do I look like a fucking people person?"
7. "This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting."
8. "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."
9. "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose."
10. "Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless
acts of self-control?"
11. "I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 fucking years."
12. "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."
13. "Do they ever shut the fuck up on your planet?"
14. "I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable."
15. "Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone
to sleep yet."
16. "Back off!! You're standing in my aura."
17. "Don't worry. I forgot your name too."
18. "I work 45 hours a week to be this poor."
19. "Not all women are annoying. Some are dead."
20. "Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality."
21. "Chaos, panic and disorder...my work is done here."
22. "Ambivalent? Well yes and no."
23. "You look like shit. Is that the style now?"
24. "Earth is full. Go home."
25. "Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?"
26. "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."
27. "A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth."
28. "You are depriving some village of an idiot."
29. "If assholes could fly, this place would be a fucking airport."
Stolen from everyone:
-- Click Here To Take The Test --
Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by extreme social anxiety. People with this disorder often feel inadequate, avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others. They are fearful of being rejected and worry about embarassing themselves in front of others. They exaggerate the potential difficulties of new situations to rationalize avoiding them. Often, they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one. Unlike schizoid personality disorder, avoidant people yearn for social relations yet feel they are unable to obtain them. They are frequently depressed and have low self-confidence.
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. They often remain in abusive relationships. They are overly sensitive to disapproval. They often feel helpless and depressed.
Vash the Stampede!
So you're best friend Wolfwood has made you his
bitch! And you're so good natured and fun-
loving you didnt even realize it! Just because
he's a preacher doesn't mean he won't notice
that cool trench coat! Haven't you ever
wondered why you wake up in the mornings all
woozy with a pillow full of drool? Kind of
makes you wonder what he's spiking your donuts
Which Anime Manbitch are you?
brought to you by Quizilla