1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Been unemployed for reason OTHER than being hospital bound. I've never been out of work so long before
and today the last day of the year I fit into size 14/16 pants.. (Down from a Size 22 just 18 months ago) HEAR THE WOOT AROUND THE WORLD! I've not worn this size since 6th grade, yes 6th grade!
I'm finally losing all this weight I've carried ALL my life!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope... don't make them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yesterday my Friend Sean and His Wife Genevieve had a baby Girl Erris Melody Johnson! Gonna go see her tomorrow -- YEAH!
My Cousin Jennifer had Austin Back in August
and I think that's all.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, Uncle Bob died December 22nd (My Dad's Uncle)
and Aunt Mary Died December 2nd (Mom's Aunt)
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
MONEY and TIME! And people *NOT* to yank my chain or heart strings.
Less dealing with attention whores and drama queens. Boy I know a lot of them.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
Um -- nothing really momentous happen -- I survived I'm happy
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not exploding from stress and managing to live on about $400 a month for 11 months
9. What was your biggest failure?
See #8 -- But not of my doing -- Jobs are scarce here in BFE
And what's always my biggest failure? Trusting people not to hurt me. I always seem to roll over and play dead/door mat and let people cast aside my feelings like used Kleenex and I let them do it. I don't demand attention/sympathy/equal consideration in relationships -- I am get burned a lot.
Not anymore. I'm just not going to get in them anymore. Period. I am Switzerland. I'll be your best Friend on the planet -- I'm not giving more because I never get back in equal amounts, I always have lopsided relationships -- I've given all I can -- so nothing foes beyond Friendship *EVER* again, my sanity and feelings can't take the battering anymore.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Whoa for the first time in a long time I can say "NO!"
Other than a few colds (and my teeth that don't count)-- nothing major!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought? Ice Cream Maker!!! :PPPP and my New Duvet Cover and Isotonic Pillow. Mmmmmmmm Pretty and soft!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Um -- no comment
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Good lord, the list would take me DAYS to type. People in general bug the fuck out of me!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Cigarettes and Anime (Priorities man!!!)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I don't really. I'm not a giddy person. I get excited about seeing my friends so Y-con I guess when you all gather in one convenient place for me to molest!
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
er -- for a music major I really don't associate songs with years. I know weird huh?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier (most of the time)
ii. thinner or fatter? THINNER! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer. but I'm getting out of this at last!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Art and Writing
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinating! (Why break a life long habit?)
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With Mom and Dad having a great sappy family day like every year!
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
I loathe talking on the phone. But there was one person I spoke to quite a bit, and that's very unusual for me, even with people I love and adore, talking on the phone irritates me, always has, no specific reason WHY it just does.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I typed something here about it -- changed my mind. This is info you all don't get. too complicated and raw.
23. How many one-night stands?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ditto Tracy!
HAHAHAHAHHA -- I'm so sexually defunct you could sacrifice me to a volcano it's been so long!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Trading Spaces/American Idol
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope, Don’t hate -- Upset by OH YES! -- Confused by -- Yes. Angry or hateful toward them? Nope.
26. What was the best book you read?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix & Kirith Kirin
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Clay Aiken (LOVE his voice!)
28. What did you want and get?
My Wacom Tablet!
29. What did you want and not get?
A sugar Daddy--Bishounen Harem -- pay me, feed me, rub my feet -- then screw each other where I can watch :PPPPPP
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Uh -- Um --- I guess the LOTR stuff Going to see ROTK Saturday.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing -- 32
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Money and lots of it
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
34. What kept you sane?
Mom and my wonderful Friends!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't -- I never have really.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay marriage/equality/rights (Same every year)
37. Who did you miss?
Lots of people! I hate only being with my friends once a year. I feel very isolated here in BFE California
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Oh New person - from on-line met in Person? laughingwolf she was great!
New people - IRL via on-line, met in Person and Hang out with? = psyche_chan and irishangels Crystal, Mindy & Megan are all great!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
I trust to easily
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Whip it! Whip it Good!"