The challenge: create your own League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The rules were these:
1. Choose five to seven characters.
2. They may be from books, movies, comics, TV shows, games, and real life--but no traditional superheroes.
3. They may be from any place in the universe, any time. They do not have to be from the same time/place as the original League.
4. You must identify the recruiter, the villain, and the leader, and there must be at least one female.
5. Optional, you may identify their main mode of transportation.
My Anime/Brit-com Adventure series!
The leader: Ace Rimmer (Red Dwarf) "Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast!"
Pilot/First Mate/Chief Eye-Rolling Sidekick: Yuki Eiri (Gravitation) "Who wrote this script?! It's trash!"
Co-Pilot/Head bastard-in-Charge of Expletive-Laden Catty Remarks: Mido Ban (GetBackers) "Dude, the Pilot needs to take a chill pill! Hey, did you steal my smokes? GIVE THEM BACK! *SNAKEBITE!*"
Mission Specialist #1: Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing) "........"
Mission Specialist #2:Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing) "We're the token Easily slashible couple! When we're not on-screen you can bet we're off screen boinking like rabbits! Fangirls love us for this, we give them ample opportunity to fic!"
Security/Muscle/Token Tough Guy: Tsume (Wolf's Rain) "It's only because I look good in black leather. Pfft!"
Nerdy Mechanic/Mr. Fix-It: Tony Shaloob (Tech Sergeant Chen) (from the Movie "Galaxy Quest") - "cool"
The Recruiter (Token Bimbo): Hevn (GetBackers) - This is already her job description, and her boobs should have a zip code all to themselves!
The Enemy: Mary Sue Fanfic Writers
Mode of Transport: SpaceBug Shuttle 2 with the Holly Hop Drive installed (Red Dwarf)